Even though I’m more of a tea girl.
Another tragic early death. Though he was seriously playing with fire. Morphine, Gram?
Left us some great songs. For sure.
Sorry if it makes you go to YouTube.
- I love walking. Especially in the woods.
- I met a eight-point buck on a walk. He considered me calmly for several minutes.
- I considered him calmly. Then he trotted off.
- I think he was pleased to have met me.
- He was majestic. Beautiful beyond words.
- This is the only spiritual experience I’ve ever had.
- It is the only one I’ll ever need.
How Leonard Cohen is that title? (My favorite Cohen album in fact.) I would love to get my hands on a copy of this treasure. Of course it has been digitized. Not quite the same experience.
I have a love for vintage illustrations, and some of these have a Aubrey Beardsley feel – a good thing.
Author: Margaret Armour, pub. 1896
I did not post a selfie. Never happened. (Old habits die hard.)